Seven Seas Extra High Strength Pure Cod Liver Oil Extra (300ml)
You Save: £1.00
Seven Seas Extra High Strength Pure Cod Liver Oil
Enriched with Triomega® fish oil. Seven Seas Extra High Strength Pure Cod Liver Oil liquid helps to maintain supple and flexible joints, fitness, health and vitality. Also provides a rich source of vitamins A, D and E.
These vitamins are essential for:
- Resistance to infections such as coughs and colds
- Healthy hair, skin and nails
- Good vision
- Strong bones and teeth
Omega - 3 marine nutrients help to maintain joint suppleness and Seven Seas Extra High Strength Pure Cod Liver Oil liquid has been enriched to provide about 80% more of natural omega 3 than standard cod liver oil.
Only Seven Seas pure and natural cod liver oil is Ultra Purified using the unique Ocean Gold® method, a breakthrough in cod liver oil refining, that guarantees the purest product.
Seven Seas Extra High Strength Pure Cod Liver Oil Extra Directions:
- Adults 10ml (2 teaspoons) daily.
- Children (over 12 years) 5ml (1 teaspoon) daily. Can be taken on its own or mixed with milk or orange juice.
- Women who are pregnant, lactating or likely to become pregnant: 5ml (1 teaspoon) daily.
- Exceeding the suggested daily intake is not recommended.
- Use within 1 month of opening.
Seven Seas Extra High Strength Pure Cod Liver Oil Extra Ingredients:
A full 2800mg omega - 3 in a 10ml spoonful. Contains a unique combination of natural omega - 3 marine nutrients EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) which are essential to the body.
|Average Values||Per 10ml||% RDA|
|Cod Liver Oil enriched with fish oil Omega 3||9.2mg||*|
|Omega 3 nutrients||2800mg||*|
|of which EPA & DHA||2300mg||*|
RDA = EC Recommended Daily Allowance * = RDA not established
Ingredients: Pure cod liver oil, high omega 3 pure fish oil (triomega), vitamin E (dl a tocopheryl acetate), vitamin A (as palmitate prep), vitamin D (as D3 prep).
Before taking Seven Seas Extra High Strength Pure Cod Liver Oil Extra
- Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should consult their doctor before taking vitamin or mineral supplements.