Natracalm (100 Tablets)
Natracalm is a traditional herbal remedy for the symptomatic relief of nervous tension and the stress and strain of everyday life.
Natracalm contains passiflora incarnata, otherwise known as the passionflower, a traditional herbal ingredient with relaxing and calming properties.
Dosage: Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Swallow one tablet three times a day with meals. If required, a further tablet may be taken before going to bed.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours. If you take too many tablets seek medical attention straight away.
Active ingredients Per Film Coated Tablet:
Extract of Passiflora Incarnata 7:1 (71.4mg)film coated tablet also contains Lactose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Hypromellose, Purified Talc, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Polyethylene Glycol.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the tablet's ingredients
- Do not use if you are taking anti-depressant medication
- As with all medicines, if you are pregnant or breast feeding consult your doctor before use
- This product contains lactose. If you have an intolerance to some sugars please consult your doctor before taking
- As Natracalm is intended to help you relax, if you feel drowsy while taking the tablets do not drive or operate machinery
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Natracalm
- If you already take a sedative, take care as there may be a possible increase in its sedative effects when taken in combination with Natracalm
If you notice any undesirable effects while taking Natracalm, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor for advice.